Implementing a Culture of Care: Advanced Training (LIVE)
Join us for another limited time, accelerated offering of 'Implementing a Culture of Care: Advanced Training' commencing Fall 2021.
This training is designed for consultants and those training schools on implementation of restorative justice. It is a 16-module training provided via LIVE Webinar format taking place over eight consecutive weeks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Prerequisite: Participants must have completed the "Intro to Culture of Care" training in order to take the Advanced Training course.
Dates: September 21 – November 11, 2021
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Times: 4:00PM - 5:30PM EST
- The advanced training will be a deep dive into the basic training.
- Participants will be prepared to provide the basic training in a professional manner by understanding the thinking behind the delivery of the basic training.
- This 16 module training is designed for the person who will be training others using the basic professional development training program.
- Each Tuesday and Thursday session will cover one (1) Module
- Sessions are 1.5 hours each, totaling 24 hours.
- Breakout dialogues are part of each session.
Payment by Credit Card is preferred.
To purchase via PO or Direct Deposit, please Contact Us.